Well, I got tagged by :devLCextordinaire: kind of existing getting tagged. Fun to answer there questions and then come up with my own for the next people. Anyway, one with the questions!
1) What is the best memory that you have the you feel you can share?
Wow, a hard one to start off with. Well, one of my few good memories from my childhood would have to be counted as one of my best. It was a summer evening and my three sisters and I were playing outside in our backyard. We decided to create a circus. I can't remember what everyone else was but I was the conductor (is that what you call him, they guy in the middle ordering everyone around?) and I was standing on an upside down water bucket thingy. I was telling the "crowd" what all the acts were and everything. It was pretty fun.
2) What is your favorite book your've ever read? Least favorite book?
Well . . . ag! You can't ask me my favorite book! There are so many good ones! Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Lost Heroes, The Hidden Hand, Sir Malkim and the Missing Prince, Little Woman (yes, i like the classics no making fun of me!) Children's versions of Pilgrims Progress, Baby Island, Dolphin Island, Whats hidden in the dark & What Lurks in the Forest . . . Shesh; I could go on forever but i'll stop now. Sorry.
Worst? Not one I can think of off the tope of my head.
3) What Halloween costumes have you worn in the past? Which has been your favorite?
Well, I've only been trick or treating like . . . three or four times so I really can't remember. Though I believe I was a pumpkin once when I was about three . . . then latter one I was a chines girl . . . and I can't remember any more. Oh, and i'd have to say I like the pumpkin best.
4) Would you ever commission me? If so, what for?
Nope. Your my sister for crying out loud. Just not happening. it's in the form I signed when I agreed to be your sister. You know, along with how he HAVE to fight . . . disagree on everything . . . things like that.
5) If you had to pick three movies to watch for the rest of your life, which would you chose.
Such a cliché question dear sister.
Ok . . . Thor, Forever Strong, and Star Trek Into Darkness. (Dear Nicole, you have taught me well.) Or, I'd switch out Forever Strong with the new Thor movie coming out soon. Can I count it if it hasn't come out yet?
My Questions! Yeah!!!
1) Favorite Band. Why? What you ever seen them in consort?
2) What are your tope three fandomes are you in?
3) Whats something embarrassing you were into when you were between the ages or 5-10?
4) Favorite holiday and why?
5) How did you and your best friend met? (Include what you thought of each other before you guys actually knew each other and other fun details! Makes it all the better!)
Have fun you guys!